Who we are
Eden Developments is made up of several key people each applying their unique skills to the company and without we could not be as productive as we are! Main members below:
Dominique de la Croix
- B.SC (Quantity Surveying) from University of Port Elizabeth.
- Worked on projects all over Africa in this field from project management, construction, costing and feasibility studies.
- Having a keen interest in renewable energy, creating Eden Developments has allowed me to fulfill my passion in developing projects using this technology.
Paul Spencer (Spencer Projects)
- I have 22 years experience in domestic and commercial construction, including construction finishing work in shopping centres, banks and offices.
- I have been doing the tendering, co-ordinating the professional parties, some small design involvement, buying materials and partly managing the building work for Spencer Projects.
- My focus with Eden Developments will be Energy Efficient Building.