Coprox : Preventative, Remedial and Decorative Waterproofing
In our pursuit of excellence, Coprox International’s quality waterproofing and decorative products are manufactured at our Sandton plant to the highest international standards, market needs and user expectations.
Coprox Masonry Waterproofing was developed in 1949. It has stood the test of time and has been used with confidence for over six decades. It is highly acclaimed locally and internationally for its unique qualities, efficacy, cost effectiveness and ease of use.
Coprox Masonry Waterproofing sets the high standard for the development of all our quality products.
What makes our products unique?
Our products provide durable and uncomplicated waterproofing solutions and decorating options for both commercial and domestic use. The unique properties, characteristics, compatibility and versatility of our products make waterproofing painless and decorating gratifying.
The universal waterproofing applications range from the preventing and remedying of rising, falling and penetrating damp to the waterproofing of structural, retaining and boundary walls; floors, showers, basements, wine cellars, underground parking, ponds, swimming pools, reservoirs and water features.
In addition to their waterproofing qualities, some of the same products can even be used for decorative purposes as well.
There is no need for numerous products to achieve a wide variety of results.
Coprox Masonry Waterproofing
- Preventative & Remedial Waterproofing for Water Bearing Positive & Negative Side Masonry Surfaces
- Waterproof Decorative Coating
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed and Plaster
Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Preventative & Remedial Waterproofing for Water Bearing Positive Side Surfaces
- Decorative Textured or Skim Coat Finish
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete, Plaster, Painted Surfaces, Dry Wall Partitioning and Clay Tiles
Coprox Waterproof Cement Additive
- Prevents Rising, Falling & Penetrating Damp
- Additive to Mortar, Screed, Unreinforced Concrete and Plaster
- Remedy for Leaks
- Seamless Waterproofing Membrane System for Water Bearing Positive Side Masonry Surfaces
- Bonding & Keying Agent
- Additive to Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete; Cement and Pool Plasters
Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete and Plaster
- Interior & Exterior
- Excellent Strength & Adhesion
Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout
- Grouting up to 20 mm x 8 mm
- Interior & Exterior Wall & Floor Tiles
- Attractive Colours
Coprox Wall & Floor Clear Sealer
- Semi-gloss Wall & Floor Clear Sealer Suitable for:
- Coprox Masonry Waterproofing
- Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Virgin Pavers
- Clay Tiles
Branches of Coprox:
62 Killarney Avenue
Tel: 021 556 0460
28 Lloyd Street
Tel: 041 581 4376
Ninian Westmead Estate
Tel: 031 700 1339